Monday, October 3, 2016

October Color Challenge

Can you believe it is October already?  I feel like the days are so long but the weeks fly by.  If it is the beginning of the month, that means we have a wonderful color challenge for you at SSI.  Check it out:


Oooo...I would have never thought of pairing these colors together.  Here is what I came up with:


I decided on making a birthday card with the Sweet Cupcake bundle.  I did a lot of triple step stamping here but used the same colors and just stamped off beforehand.  I also added some Wink of Stella on the cupcake and the flame of the candle.  I added some Sweet Sugarplum accessories with the enamel shape and the glitter ribbon.  This was a fun card to make and I love playing with this bundle!

Now its your turn to create a project using these three colors and upload it over at SSI.    


No comments:

Post a Comment