Friday, October 28, 2016

K-Cup Holders

Can you believe that it is Friday already?  This weekend we have so many fun Halloween activities; Trunk or Treat at my son's preschool, Halloween parade with my daughter' brownie troops and at some time I need to carve some pumpkins with my family.  I like to give some Halloween treats to my friends and co-workers and I have some to share that go perfectly with the theme over at SSI, 3-D projects!  


This is a perfect little gifts for the gals I teach with. Coffee is always a good thing and the fun pumpkin paper from the Halloween Nights DSP paired perfectly with the Pumpkin Spice coffee!  I added a little Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper leaf for a sparkly fall touch.  The sentiment is from the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set.  

Thanks so much for checking out my project today.  Head back over to SSI for more 3-D projects!  

No comments:

Post a Comment