Monday, October 24, 2016

October Technique Challenge

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.  I spent mine, doing one of my most favorite things, stamping with some fabulous ladies.  I have lots of new projects that I can't wait to share with you, most of them for Christmas!  But today I get to share what I created for the challenge over at SSI.  Check it out:


This technique can be a bit of a messy one.  It reminds me how my dream craft room must either have a sink or be on the same floor as a bathroom.  I am currently in the basement, although I do LOVE my Stampin' Studio!  Here is my project:


I decided to use the Lucky Star embossing folder and add some Delightful Dijon ink to it.  I added it to a Delightful Dijon card base and decorated it with some Emerald Envy pine boughs I die cut and a Copper Foil bell that I punched out.  I fussy cut my sentiment and trimmed the card with some striped Washi Tape.  Here is a peek at the inside:


I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and added some more washi tape to bring the project all together.  I love our technique challenge because they definitely push me out of my comfort zone.  Now you can create using this great technique and upload it over at SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment