Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Owl Long Time Ago...

in a Galaxy far away.  I made a Star Wars card with the Owl Builder Punch!


I am not even sure how to begin to tell you my supplies.  I will say that the Owl Builder Punch can make anything.  I also used various specialty paper (Gold Foil, Silver Glimmer, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, and Vellum for Darth Vader's eyes).  I did do a lot of fussy cutting for things like the hair and the buttons for R2-D2.  I made the card even more special by using the Lucky Stars Textured embossing folder.  And its also an easel card:


This is by far the easiest of fancy folds and its a great way to be sure that people can display your creativity.  How awesome is Yoda?  He might be my favorite, and he was the first character I made.  He also inspired my Yoda-Speak birthday greeting made with the Labeler Alphabet stamp set, which you gotta have!  You can make your card say ANYTHING!

Thanks so much for stopping by seeing a very special card I made for my best friend's son's first birthday.  His gifts from us were all space themed and I had initially wanted to do a rocket in space punch art card, but my son insisted on some Star Wars wrapping paper.  That is what inspired me to use my creative "force" and make this Star Wars card.  For more projects for kids, head over to SSI.

3 comments:

  1. These are incredibly adorable! Love the alternate use of the owl punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN FUN CARD!!! I think Princess Leia is the best! That hair!! and the Light Sabers & Yoda speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So Stinkin' Cute! Great Job! Lucky person to receive the card! Love ALL the characters!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete