Monday, August 15, 2016

August Inkspiration Challenge

Not sure what it is like in your neck of the woods but we have lots of big beautiful butterflies all around us.  My daughter's class did raise butterflies this year so she likes to think its because of them.  And we all know that Stampin' Up! loves its butterflies.  So I found a perfect butterfly image for this month's Inkspiration Challenge:


Here is the card I created...I decided to try to recreate the photo.


This was fun to make.  I was really excited when I figured out how to do the butterfly.  I used both set of butterfly framelits but used Peekaboo Peach for the big one, and then some Pop of Pink DSP for the detailed outline.  I stamped my Dahlia in Real Red and added some Gold Wink of Stella Glitter pen.  The sentiment comes from Badges and Banners punched out with the Duet Banner punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Below you can find a complete supply list along with links to my store.  Be sure to check out the other projects INKspired by this fun summery image and then create your own and upload it over at SSI!




No comments:

Post a Comment