Friday, August 12, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle

So if there weren't enough fabulous things in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog (and the amazing upcoming Holiday Catalog), an exclusive bundle was just released called Thoughtful Branches.  Check it out:


I thought the dies were cool but the sentiments were what really sold me.  There are so many of them and they cover so many occasions.  Here are a few cards I made with this bundle:


Here is a sneak peak at some specialty Designer Series Paper that will be in the Holiday Catalog.  Yes those are copper dots.  I stamped the leaves, trunk and single leaf in Versa Mark and heat embossing it with the Copper Embossing Powder.  



Here is a quick and easy card with just the trees, no dies.




And this one is my favorite.  I have seen a lot of cards like this floating around on Pinterest, but I wanted to try my hand at my own.  I love this color combo, the Melon Mambo and Cucumber Crush pop against the bold Black and White stripe.



What a versatile bundle, right?  Head over to SSI for more INKspiration using this amazing group of products!




2 comments:

  1. That background is what makes it!! I had to scroll through your supply list to see where you found that, & discovered I HAVE THAT!! (Pop of Pink DSP)

    I also love the background on the first card and the sentiment & leaf! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last card! So bright and fun and stripes are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete