Monday, August 22, 2016

August Technique Challenge

We have another great technique challenge for you on this wonderful Monday.  Check it out:


Here is my attempt at this technique using some new products:


Check out those paisleys!  So fun, right?  Here I am using the Designer Series Paper that goes with this suite called Petals and Paisleys with such a wonderful color palette.  I love the soft Mint Macaron paired with the bright Rich Razzleberry and the rich Delightful Dijon.  I used the coordinating framelits to make my spotlight.  For a complete supply list, see below, although the new products aren't available until September 1st.  

I can't wait to see what you can create with this technique.  Feel free to combine it with another challenge and upload your project over at SSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment