Monday, August 29, 2016

Masculine Monday with Some Pattern Fun

When I go shopping for clothes for my hubby, I always find myself so intrigued by all the different patterns in the tie section.  They get fun stripes, checks, paisleys, you name it.  So when we got the new Petals and Paisleys Suite, I immediately thought of those.  So I have a masculine card to share using these great brand spanking new products:


This would be a great card to give my father.  I love the striped paper and I made my own Delightful Dijon Paisley patterned paper with some tone on tone stamping.  I added a Night of Navy Paisley Die Cut which was super easy to cut with the Precision Base Plate and the Big Shot Die Brush.  I also used some of the stripe Mint Macaron ribbon for even more pattern and texture fun.  

Thanks so much for looking at my card.  For more masculine card ideas, head over to SSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment