Monday, March 16, 2015

March Layout Sketch Challenge

Boy do we have a great sketch challenge for you today over at SSI!  I just love using a sketch to jumpstart my creativity.  And this sketch definitely was a great springboard!  Check it out:


Super fun, right?  A great way to use up DSP and lots of white space if you like it.  Of course, I struggle with that so I filled that space with pictures of my sweet little boy at six months of age.  


So cute, right?  I have to brag about my little boy, he is so adorable!  And making this layout, while a little time consuming was also super rewarding.  I loved filling each little space of DSP with something fun.  I used an awful lot of different supplies too.  Here is a close up of the title and little banner.


We can't wait to see what you can create with this great layout!  Taking time to create can sometimes be just what the soul needs...time to reflect on great memories and make something special to preserve those memories.  It is such a wonderful feeling when you are finished and have created something to be proud of!  Don't forget to upload your layout over at SSI!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: