Thursday, March 26, 2015

Petal Potpourri

I am a sucker for great flower stamp sets.  And if they come with a matching punch, forget about it.  I have to have it!  So of course I had to get this fabulous set in the Occasions catalog.  I have already made and shared a lot of creations with this set.  I thought I would try something a little different.  Here is a card using the emboss resist technique.


I love the lacy flower in this set and decided to focus on that, embossing it in white and then I sponged on Blackberry Bliss,Lost Lagoon and Old Olive.  I really like the tie-dye effect I created.  Did you see all the ideas for this great stamp set over at SSI?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding us about the resist technique. I so seldom use it and it creates such an elegant look. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete