Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Envelope Punch Board

I love all that fabulous coordinating products that Stampin' Up! offers.  The inks, cardstock, Designer Series Paper, and embellishments all work together seamlessly.  And the matching stamps, punches, framelits and die all make creating something unique and from the heart so easy.  

Today we are focussing on the Envelope Punch Board.  Or course this tool makes envelopes in a snap.  But I wanted to create something else.  I found this fabulous project from Anna Krol, a fellow Stampin' Up! demo from the UK.  Here is my take on it:



I used the Calypso Coral Pom Pom trim as a little pull tab.  
Of course I had to make a matching card and envelope.  



Thanks for looking.  Be sure to check out all the other Envelope Punch Board Creations over at SSI!


  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment