Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dictionary Stamp Set

Background stamps get a bum rap sometimes because they are in the background.  But sometimes those backgrounds can make all the difference.  Today we are focussing on the Dictionary Background stamp.  I chose to use it not as an entire background.  Here is my card:


I created a stencil from some scrap paper so I only stamped the dictionary in the circle.  I also used the Nature's Perfection stamp set, a new Sale-A-Bration offering.  It might be hard to see in the picture but the butterfly is stamped on vellum and then embossed with Early Espresso embossing powder then I added some color with markers.  The sentiment comes from the Moon Lake stamp set.  Thanks so much for looking.  Did you see all the other ways to use this awesome background stamp over at SSI?  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment