Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mojo Monday 391

I have decided to get my buns in gear and get back to the online challenges.  So I went to work in my craft room while my son took a nice long nap (extra cuddles with him later for being so cooperative).  Here is the sketch over at Mojo Monday:


Now that we are heading down to the final months before the end of the catalog, here is where I try to use up all my DSP to make room for more.  And with this sketch, well I can use a lot of DSP!  Here is my card:



I chose the Flower Pot DSP, which has such fun patterns and great colors.  Upon further review, this card is a little busy.  But I think the right person would love it!  I did make it tall and skinny, which was definitely something new to me, since I tend to stick with the traditional size cards.  But if I am trying to use up DSP, I could easily whip up a envelope with the Envelope Punch Board with the matching paper (believe it or not, there are still a few patterns that I didn't use in this card!).  Thanks for looking!  



No comments:

Post a Comment