Monday, March 23, 2015

Masculine Monday...I need a hero!

Today we are focusing on masculine cards.  These can be tough in a crafting world full of flowers, glitters, and ribbon.  I made a card for the man who still has a bit of boy in him.  Check it out:




Okay, I will admit it, I am also a huge superhero fan.  I am very excited for the newest Avengers movie coming out this spring.  When designing my card I had initially thought I would use a different stamp set but when I stumbled across Calling All Heroes, my plans quickly changed.  I decided to pair that with the Starburst Sayings set.  And then I came up with the idea to do a circle flip card and make Captain America's shield.  I am so thrilled with how this came out.  I might try to make the other Avengers as well, so keep checking back.  And of course as always, don't forget to look at all the other fabulous cards over at SSI.  Thanks for looking!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Love your super hero card! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this totally rocks! Love it! Great team card for todays post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stinkin' cute card! Any little super dude is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO AMAZING!!! I love it! You are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I just love that stamp set...I think I need to make the whole Avengers team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME!!! I will be casing this card for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete