Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Oh Happy Beach Day!

I am so excited to go to the beach this summer.  My little boy is approaching my favorite age (3-5) and my daughter is a super big sister helping out with him.  And we are renting a beach house in the Outer Banks, North Carolina with my extended family.  There will be six parents, six kids and 2 grandparents.  It is going to be awesome!  So I made this quick and easy beach card to celebrate this occasion:


All I did here was start with a Crumb Cake base and add a layer of Bermuda Bay card stock.  Then I took that beautiful beach scene paper from the Serene Scenery DSP stack.  I stamped the sentiment from Scenic Saying in Island Indigo and coated it with some Clear Wink of Stella glitter.  I added some Bermuda Bay stitched ribbon and a Pool Party enamel heart.  Don't you just want to be sitting on the sand there?

Below is the shopping list.  Head over to SSI for more beach themed cards! 



2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, Jenny! I really need to get some of that Scenic Paper! And what fun you're going to have at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, Jenny! I really need to get some of that Scenic Paper! And what fun you're going to have at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete