Monday, July 18, 2016

July Inkspiration Challenge

It is Monday already, can you believe it?  The summer is certainly flying by and we have a perfect summery Inkspiration Challenge for you over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Check it out:


This picture has so many things to draw inspiration from; the colors, the beach items (love the flip flops!), even the layout can give you a great start to a card.  Here is mine:


I decided to used the colors and some of the items for my card.  The background is from the Serene Scenery DSP stack...it is almost a perfect match with the image.  I heat embossed the starfish with the Copper Embossing powder.  I added some flowers with some copper thread and sequins as well.  Confession here, when I stamped the sentiment, I had a little extra ink along the edge.  So I decided to outline the sentiment.  Every mistake is an opportunity for an embellishment.  

Below you can find a complete supply list.  Now it's your turn to create a project and upload it over at SSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment