Monday, July 25, 2016

July Technique Challenge

It's Monday already and we have a new challenge for you.  The 4th Monday of each month will be our Technique Challenge, created by Tobe.  She does a great job picking out awesome techniques to try out.  Check out this month's:


I had never done this before.  This might be very obvious when you see my card:


I had gotten this stamp set awhile ago and was happy to finally get some ink on it.  I decided to make a masculine card.  My color palette was Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Dapper Denim.  I love the background stamping, I can't wait to try another technique with this stamp set (Triple Time Stamping).  All I needed was a little bit of linen thread to finish off this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Head over to SSI for more projects using this technique and then create and upload yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment