Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Flying Fairy

One of my first purchases in the new catalog included both the spinner/slider card framelits and the Fairy Celebration stamp set.  I knew that I had to make a card where we could have a little flying fairy.  I found a perfect opportunity with two online challenges; Just Add Ink and The Paper Players.



Here is my card:


The Blooms and Bliss DSP was perfect since this sheet has both Mint Macaron and Island Indigo in it.  I added touches of Sweet Sugarplum on the sentiment, fairy and a bow.  Can I just say that this Ruched Ribbon ties like a dream?  I love it so much!  It is hard to see in the photo, but the slider track is coated with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, kind of like fairy dust.  I also coated the fairy's wings with some glitter as well.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Below is a supply list.  

6 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card, Jennifer. I love that DSP and ribbon; they're gorgeous, aren't they? Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jennifer!

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card , Jennifer! Your colours are so beautifully balanced and I love your idea of fairy dust on the track as well as the cute fairy itself too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card Jennifer! I love your idea of a flying fairy pairing her with a lovely flowery background is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect way to show case these new products!! It was so lovely to see your card in our challenge this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable and fun card - I love the colours. Very sweet. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete