Monday, July 4, 2016

July Color Challenge

Happy 4th of July to you!  We have a perfectly patriotic color combo for you today over at SSI:


When Dapper Denim came out, I knew it would pair well with Real Red and it does.  Check out my Anniversary card for my husband.  We were married on July 4th:


I think that the Sunburst Die has a patriotic vibe to it.  I used the Number of Years stamp set (and dies) here but I had to alter the sentiment which is stamped on vellum and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I changed it to "the number of years my world has been a better place because you're in it.  I added the MY from a stamp in Suite Sentiments.  I added some of the beautiful ruched ribbon.  Here is a peek at the inside: 


Just a Happy Anniversary and a Dapper Denim enamel heart.  I have to leave room for a personal message to my amazing husband!

Let's see what you come up with now!  Use these three fabulous colors together and upload your creation at SSI today!




3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect anniversary card for you guys!! Love the way you used # of Years for anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect anniversary card for you guys!! Love the way you used # of Years for anniversary!

    ReplyDelete