Friday, July 15, 2016

A Quick and Easy Badge


There are so many great stamps in the New Annual Catalog.  The Badges and Banners bundle have a two great products that work together to make great Quick and Easy cards, the best kind, right?  Here is the bundle:


Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with this bundle at first.  But of course I saw a lot of great cards by some fellow demonstrators and I started to see the light!  Here is one card I put together super fast:


I really love that Enjoy Your Day sentiment...it is so fun!  I decided to go with some Pool Party along with Crumb Cake and Silver accents.  The background paper is from the Serene Scenery DSP stack, which also inspired the color palette.  The strip of Island Indigo came when I cute the patterned paper to fit my card front.  I realized it would make a great accent.  I love using all the scraps!  

Be sure to head back to SSI for more Quick and Easy cards.  



No comments:

Post a Comment