Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Trio of Trees

I am back with another of my Christmas Cards to share with you.  This time I am using the Perfect Pines Bundle.  I just love this set and it will be around for a little bit longer as a Carry Over Item.  There are three different sizes of trees (and framelits) with several sentiments and accessories.  It is a must have for any Christmas Crafter for sure!  Here is my card:


That perfectly plaid print is from the Merry Moments DSP in the Annual Catalog.  I love the combo of Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler.  The tree on the right has some extra texture to it that was easy with all the great framelits that come with the bundle.  I added some Gold Satin Ribbon for a little touch of shine!  Here is the inside of the card:


I loved adding another tree on the inside and that sentiment was perfect!  Here is how I decorated the envelope:


I didn't realize until afterwards that the stamp said Oh Christmas Treat.  But then I thought about it...a handmade Christmas Card really is a treat!  So I just went with it.

Do you need more ideas for Christmas Cards?  Head on over to SSI for some great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment