Friday, December 25, 2015

Square Pillow Box Die

Merry Christmas to you!  We are sharing our Friday Favorites today at SSI!  I thought I would focus on a retiring bundle that I was so sad to see go.  The Square Pillow Box Die and coordinating stamp set, A Little Something.  If you would like to get the die by itself, it is on sale for the Tear End Close Out.  Here it is:


Here are some cute boxes I made with the Season of Cheer DSP.


Each box hold two Ghiradelli Chololate square.  Here is a close up of each one:




That paper is so pretty, I didn't need to do too much else.  I embossed the Cherry Cobbler with the Stylish Stripes folder and added the sentiment from the A Little Something stamp set.  I wrapped it with some gold Satin ribbon and tied that with some Cherry Cobbler Thick Twine.

Thanks for stopping by and a very Merry Christmas to you!  Check out the other favorites from the fabulous designers over at SSI!  


No comments:

Post a Comment