Thursday, December 17, 2015

Oh My Stars!

Today its all about the stars over at SSI!  And I have the perfect card to share for it!  Instead of making an obvious Christmas Card, I made a card for my little neighbor who has been doing an awesome job at preschool!  Here it is:


I have used this color scheme before and I just loved it.  The Night of Navy is a perfect contrast to the softness of the Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride.  Plus I had finally picked up the Blushing Bride sequin trim (and let me tell you, after seeing the new catalog, this was a smart purchase!).  I used four different stamp sets here; Perpetual Calendar, Holly Jolly Greetings, Epic Alphabet and Words of Truth.  The star and bow come from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.  And I have to finish it off with a little rhinestone.  This was a fun card to make for a fun little girl!

For more star inkspiration, head back over to SSI where the gals have shared some fabulous projects!  

No comments:

Post a Comment