Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Birthday Balloon Bouquet

When I saw the challenge over at CASE this Sketch, I knew I would have to give it a go.  But I wanted to wait until I got a box of new things from Stampin' Up!  And to make it totally perfect, I needed a birthday card for a friend!  Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


Now you have a sneak peek of a new balloon stamp set and punch bundle alone with some fabulous new DSP called Birthday Bouquet.  The colors are so soft and pretty in this paper.  I just love them.  Here is the inside:


I stamped the corners and the string in Mint Macaron and a little Blushing Bride Bow onthe string.  The balloon is punched from that fabulous new DSP.


I decided to stamp a bunch of balloon on the envelope.  I love this set and can't wait to play with it some more!  Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. Loving all the balloons! Sweet for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterned paper balloons! What a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete