Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  Our little girl was so excited by her Easter basket that she had asked if we could call the Easter Bunny to thank him.  I think we will have her write a note instead.  Here is a quick lay out I made this morning using this years photo with the Easter Bunny.


I decided to used the Patio Party paper because it was so fun and it had butterflies...I love butterflies.  This layout did not take long, one of the many reasons I love using SU! products...the projects create themselves sometimes.


And here are two Easter cards I created for a customer, I had to keep some samples for myself.  Again more butterflies, but this time instead of setting them off with a rhinestone, I added some Dazzling Details for some sparkle.  And how awesome if that flower from the Oh, Hello stamp set?  Then I tried my hand at some punch art to make a bunny.  I had some of the Flirtatious DSP from last year for the background.  

In a little but but we will be off to my parents house from an Easter Egg hunt and Easter dinner, but I had to share my quick Easter projects with you.  Hoppy Creating!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment