Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Home Decor Pieces

Like I said yesterday, I am ready for spring.  So my plan is to use my paper crafting skills to add some spring time decor around our house.  Today I added some paper and ribbons to a pillar garden. 


For the shortest candle, I just added a few pieces of ribbon.


For the tallest candle I used some of the Floral District DSP along with some Tangerine Tango punched with the eyelet border punch.


For the medium candle I used more of the Floral District DSP with Lucky Limeade punched with the pinking hearts border punch.  This time I added a coiled flower made from the Tangerine Tango polka dot scallop ribbon with some Lucky Limeade leaves made with the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.  


I can't emphasize enough how easy this was to make.  I am excited to add more spring decorations around my house, even though we might get some snow next week.  Enjoy the weekend and I will be back on Monday with some more great paper creations.     

1 comment: