Friday, March 1, 2013

Home Decor Pieces

Paper is an amazing thing...there is so much more you do with it besides scrapbooking and card making.  I have a small space in my kitchen that needed something.  So I have made these little seasonal signs.  I will begin with the one I made today, which I can honestly say took me about an hour to make.  With Stampin' Up! supplies, everything is so easy to mix and match.  All banners use the Morning Post alphabet stamp set and the Designer Rosette Die for the Big Shot.  These rosettes are so easy to make!  Here I used the Floral District DSP with matching card stock and ribbon to make a fun spring banner.  I am just starting to making my own flowers out of paper using our awesome punches.   


Below is a banner I made for Valentine's Day using the More Amore DSP along with coordinating card stock and accessories.  


Here is my Christmas banner using the Be of Good Cheer DSP with matching card stock, ribbons and buttons.

This was actually my first banner I made and I still love it.  The Orchard Harvest DSP is perfect for fall.


I still want to add more spring decorations around my house even though its only the first day of March.      I wish everyone a wonderful and creative weekend! 

1 comment: