Saturday, March 9, 2013

The sky is the limit!

I love how with a little imagination, inspiration, and the right tools, I can transform paper into anything I want.  Here is a decor piece I made for my craft room.  Its like a little printers tray made completely out of paper.  I used Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Island Indigo.  These colors will most likely retire come May, so I am going to enjoy them while I can!


Here is a close up of the first row.  I used a little bit of everything in each compartment.  I inked everything to give it some visual interest.  I love the pearls on the butterflies! 


For the middle row, the sentiment is from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set, which is one of my favorites.  I also made a little spinner which does move.



On the last row, I used the bird from the Language of Friendship stamp set and the Bird Builder Punch.


Here is a list of supplies used:

Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Whisper White
DSP: 2011-2013 In Colors Paper Stack
Ink: Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party, and Island Indigo
Punches: Curly Label, Decorative Label, 1" Square, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Large Oval, Boho Blossoms, Bird Builder, 3/4 " Circle
Big Shot and the following Big Shot Supplies: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Floral Fusion Sizzlits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Accessories: Pearls, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, 3/8" Designer Printed Brads, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment