Sunday, March 24, 2013

Butterflies

My blog has been a little quiet recently. I had been helping at my daughter's preschool and I will be blogging more about that since I was definitely being crafty there.  This weekend, I did get some time to work on some cards with some fabulous new butterfly products I had ordered.  The stamps and punches go together like peanut butter and chocolate!  Okay, so I have also been enjoying some Easter candy while crafting.  On with some photos.  The first set would be great for the beginner stamper.    


This first card is so simple...one sheet of paper, two stamp sets, three colors and my paper snips to create a custom made die cut card.  


This one is a little trickier...I did some masking and quite a bit of Big Shot-ing.  


Here is just a few punches and the awesome Oh, Hello stamp set.  I used some of my favorite colors here; Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Lucky Limeade.  




I really love this color combo, the Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit go so well together.  And I was so happy to finally use the Hexagon embossing folder.  I don't do a lot of white on white, but I think I will start....it is such a simple but dramatic look.  


Here are some stepped up butterfly themed cards.  Some have a vintage style to them...a style I am really starting to get into.


I love this card...it was inspired by a fellow stamper.  I love the color combo and all the sponging. 


I love the Coral Calypso and Crumb Cake together in this card.  And a little bit of Dazzling Details makes this butterfly sparkle...its much better in person!



This card was also inspired by a fellow stamper.  I loved the Postage Due stamp set, but I haven't really used it enough.  Well that is about to change.  


And finally this card uses all sorts of goodies; both butterfly punches, the petite curly label punch with matching stamp sets to go with and the Print Poetry DSP card stack.  The patterns in card stack are awesome, perfect for all occasions!


I hope you enjoyed my creations.  I hope to be back soon with a sneak peek at what I had been doing at my daughter's preschool!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are great, I love the first one you showed with all that fussy cutting, but they are all truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete