Thursday, July 2, 2020

Whale Done


I have another card to share with you that uses the Whale of a Time suite.  This time I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:


I just love all the fun DSP from this suite.  I started off in one direction, but I ended up going somewhere different.  Here is my card:


I started with a Pool Party card base and I added the ocean floor DSP.  For my three elements, I started with the whale stamped in Gray Granite and punched with the Whale Builder punch.  Then, I stamped and embossed the fish is Calypso Coral onto some vellum.  And for the sentiment I stamped it in Calypso Coral and layered it over some Calypso Coral card stock.  

This was such a fun card to make.  Thanks for visiting my page!

    



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of designer paper and stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous scene for your whale! I love that shiny school of fish. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete