Saturday, July 11, 2020

Love You BIG!

I was chatting with my husband over my craft desk and I had an idea for a card by looking at supplies I hadn't cleaned up from before.  I saw a good challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday celebrating all occasions:


I was working with the Whale of a Time Suite.  Here is my card:


I saw the fish DSP next to the Rainbow Glimmer and the whole card came together.  I grabbed the Love You More Than Dies and cut out the Love You in the Rainbow Glimmer Paper.  I added that along with a whale I punched out of the DSP.  I used a Mango Medley card base.  Here is a peek inside:  


I stamped my sentiment in Pacific Point and the coral in Calypso Coral, of course.  I added a strip of Mango Medley DSP with a scale pattern.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  





2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Jennifer! Love the whale and all those cute little fish swimming away!! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jenny. Love your sponged background which pairs beautifully with your fishes. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete