Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Adventure Awaits

I decided to work with some of the fabulous new in colors for a quick card with the World of Good Suite.  I saw a great sketch over at Mojo Monday:


As much as I love the Whale of a Time Suite that I had been using, it was nice to play with some other toys.  Here is my card:


I started with a Cinnamon Cider card base and layered on some more Cinnamon Cider embossed with the Old World 3-D embossing folder.  I used some of the amazing World of Good Specialty DSP.  I love the brass foil on these paper.  I used a combo of the Stitched Shapes and Layering Squares for my sentiment, stamping in Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee.  I loved the quill and inkwell so I added them as well.  I finished off my card with some Gold Metallic Pearls.  Here is a peek at the inside:


I added some more DSP in the inside as well.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  What a great sketch!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment