Saturday, July 11, 2020

Birthday Fishes

I just can't get enough of the Whale of a Time Suite.  The paper is so fun!  I found a great sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:

This sketch has a more contemporary feel than I usually go for, so I thought it would be good to stretch myself creatively.  Here is my card:


I started with a Granny Apple Green card base and then I layered on the fishy DSP.  I cut some Pacific Point triangles and embossed them with the Seabed embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment with Pacific point and added some stamped fish in Calypso Coral onto some Whisper White punched with the Timeless Label punch.  I finished the card off with some sequins and some Pool Party ribbon.  

Here is a peek inside:


I added some seaweed DSP and a turtle stamped in Just Jade.

I just love this whole suite so much.  Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

  1. I love a good pun, and I love the pretty paper and colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful suite, with great images, paper and sentiments! Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun with the texture and that great sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete