Monday, June 19, 2017

Tickled PInk

I just got back from a week in Hilton Head with my family.  It was a wonderful vacation but I really did miss my stamp room.  Fortunately, I had a chance to create something when I got back for the INKspiration challenge over at SSI.  Check it out:

   

Cute right?  I love that flamingo and that chair so those were my key pieces to create my card:


I am using so many new goodies in this card; 2 new stamp sets, one new in color, new designer series paper, a new die, a new punch, and a new accessory!  My colors here are Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake (with a little Black Memento Ink).  I used the Burlap background stamp for some tone on tine stamping.  Of course my flamingo and the sentiment come from the Fabulous Flamingo set.  I decided to cut out a Lemon Lime Twist Adirondack chair for a fun punch of color.  I also had a scrap of the Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals DSP punched with the Pretty Label Punch.  Did you spot the Flirty Flamingo Glitter Acrylic Arrow?  Here is a peek inside:   


I just stamped some leaves with out reinking to get the different shades of Lemon Lime Twist and stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo.

This card was so fun to make!  Can you create a project based on the image?  Head over to SSI for more ideas and upload yours!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment