Monday, June 12, 2017

June Card Sketch

Happy Monday to you!  We have a fun geometric card sketch for you over at SSI; check it out:


I had a few ideas but when all was said and done I settled on creating with the beautiful Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper and the Oh So Eclectic stamp set:


I love this paper.  It uses a lot of In Colors, both the new and older in colors.  I started with a Peekaboo Peach card based and added a Whisper White background with some Peekaboo Peach background stamping.  I hand cut six triangles from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper to create my hexagon.  I stamped the sentiment with Peekaboo Peach and layered it on the Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.  I love the crinkle ribbon, if only my clothes could be fashionably wrinkled!  

This is a fun card sketch perfect to show off DSP.  Let's see what you can create.  Upload your card today over at SSI.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment