Friday, June 9, 2017

Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig

I love that Stampin' Up! puts out a set of fresh new in colors each year.  I was pretty sad to say good bye to the last set of in colors but they really won me over with these.  I love them all, but my favorites are Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig, especially together.  I created this fun card using two new stamp sets as well:


I started out with a Fresh Fig card base and added a layer of Lemon Lime Twist.  I love the deep purple with the bright neon green, such a great contrast!  The sentiment comes from the Just Add Text stamp set, one I loved as soon as I saw it!  I used the pot of paintbrushes from the Crafting Forever.  Now you might recognize the other in colors, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color them in.  I stamped the pot on some of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack and fussy cut it out with my Paper Snips.  I added some Lemon Lime Twist paint splatters for that artistic flair.  To finish off my card I wrapped a strip of the Lemon Lime Twist finely woven ribbon with a pair of the clear faceted gems.  

Head back over to SSI to see the other designer's favorite new in colors!  


No comments:

Post a Comment