Friday, November 11, 2016

Hang Your Stocking for Steal!

At the beginning of this month, Stampin' Up! released a brand new set of framelit dies that will be in the 2018-2018 Annual Catalog for everyone to get now.  These were the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and they pair perfectly with the other layered dies shapes we have.  And to make it even better they put several stamps that coordinate well with these Stitch Framelits on sale.  So I saw an opportunity to grab a stamp set that I had been on the fence about, Hang Your Stocking.  


This is a fabulous stamp set and the only reason I didn't already have it was because I had so much else.  But I already made one quick and easy card using this set along with the new framelits and some fabulous Christmas DSP:


The Presents and Pinecones DSP was perfect with this stamp set.  I can not wait to make more cards with those cute little stockings.  And I just love the perfect sentiments.  Here is a look inside:


Of course I had to finish off the inside with some washi tape.  Thanks so much for stopping by and be on the look out for more Christmas Cards with this great stamp set!  Head back to SSI where all of our designers are showing off their favorite Christmas Stamp Sets.  




No comments:

Post a Comment