Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November Blog Hop - CASE a Design Team Member

Hello and welcome to the November Blog Hop!  Today imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and we are CASE-ing each other.  This was tough to do because we have such an amazing group of talented designers that are a great INKspiration for me!  It will be so cool to see how we all re-interpert each other projects.  

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darcy at DJ's Stampin' Place. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I decided to CASE a Halloween card that Tobe made.  Be sure to check out her card.  Here is mine:


I love the idea of the jars dumping out the spiders that Tobe did, so I decided to tweek it for Christmas.  I don't own the Jars stamps and framelits, but I had a chance to use them when I went away at a scrapbooking retreat.  The Candy Cane Lane DSP was perfect for this card.  I like the strip of Red Glimmer Paper down the center.  

I can't wait to see what Tobe has done at The Craft Sea.


Blog Hop Participant List:

1. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
2. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
3. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps and Ink
4. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment