Monday, October 21, 2013

Tags 4 You

I saw this stamp set in the Holiday catalog and I had to have it.  It is bundled with the awesome Label Bracket punch for $26.95 (for the clear mount stamp set).  I just knew I could do so much with this set, so for this week I will be featuring several different projects centering around this bundle.  Here is my first project, a set of four basic cards.  


First up is the Halloween one.  I used a small strip of Witches' Brew DSP, some Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, and the cute bat from the Halloween Hello stamp set.  For a little extra, I embossed the Trick or Treat stamp and used the Black Glitter on the bat.  


Next on the Thanksgiving card, I used some Sweater Weather DSP along with Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Crumb Cake ribbon and some Champagne Glimmer Paper.  The leaf is from the Wonderfall set and its stamped in Sahara Sand.  


In this Christmas Card, I used some Seasons of Style DSP and some Cherry Cobbler Card Stock along with Old Olive Ribbon and the Red Glimmer paper.  


And finally for the Valentine's Day card, I used some retired Pool Party DSP along with some Real Red Card Stock and Silver Ribbon and Glimmer Paper.   



Simple cards put together quickly.  But we can do much more with this stamp set and punch, so stay tuned for some gift tags as well as some stepped up cards.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment