Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tags 4 You Day 4

So I had to improvise a little.  Our Spring catalog is not out yet so when it came to Valentine's Day paper, I chose the Modern Medley DSP.  I thought the Black and Ivory pattern with Cherry Cobbler accents would be pretty romantic.  I made a few little packages all from paper and included the Happy Heart Day stamp from Tags 4 You.  I really like how they turned out.


Here is the Mini Milk Carton Die with some ribbon and a retired clip.


I made the box using the Envelope Punch Board.  I decorated it with some retired tulle in Cherry Cobbler and finished it off with a tag embossed with the Pretty Print embossing folder.


Here is the Petite Purse Die trimmed with some Very Vanilla satin ribbon.


And finally here is a CD case.  I might be showing my age here, do kids still burn CDs?  I was like queen of the mixed tapes growing up.


Stay tuned for Friday when I share some creative ways to dress up your Halloween treats!  

No comments:

Post a Comment