Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tags 4 You Day 2

Initially I was going to show some quick and easy projects with the Tags 4 You set.  The problem is...I have a hard time with quick and easy sometimes.  What started as let's make a five minute tag turned into a bigger ordeal.  However I love the finished product!  Here are some wine tags perfect for that bottle of wine you might bring your Thanksgiving hostess.


I made four more as well.  All tags use the Sweater Weather DSP and coordinating card stock (Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla) as well as the paper doilies sponged in those same colors.  I also added the leaves from the Wonderfall set and the Autumn Accents Die for the Big Shot.  I finished it off with the Tags 4 You Thanksgiving stamp, backed by the Decorative Label punch, some ribbon and a button with twine.


Check back tomorrow for some more tags!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment