Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Cards

With all the fabulous SU! products, I had to make some Halloween cards.  I will send them to my nieces and nephew.  Plus in making these cards, I discovered love for a new product... washi tape! 


In my first card I used the Halloween Hello stamp set and the Witches' Brew Washi Tape.



In the next card, I used the Perfectly You Hostess set, the hexagon punch, and the Witches Brew DSP.  I also did some embossing to add some texture.



Finally in this last card, I used the Halloween Bash and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets along with the Witches' Brew Washi tape. 


Check back next week where I show you how you can use one stamp set and matching punch to create  simple cards for the next four holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment