Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Decor

I love that I can use my Stampin' Up! goodies to create home decor pieces.  We love Halloween in the Gregorsky family.  We have all sorts of decorations up, including some that are handmade by me! 

First I wanted to share a banner I created from the Build A Banner kit in the holiday catalogue.  Aside from the kit, I also used the Witches' Brew DSP along with matching card stock, ribbon, and buttons. 


Second I wanted to share a Halloween Tree I made with some spooky ornaments.  I used some retired Halloween DSP and various stamp sets (some current and retired).




Finally, here is a little decor piece.  I have one of these for every season.  I used the Witches' Brew DSP and the Halloween Hello stamp set. 



You will notice that all my projects here use the rosettes.  Of course I have the Rosette Die for my big shot which makes these so easy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment