Monday, September 26, 2016

September Technique Challenge

We have a very cool technique challenge for you today at SSI.  It is the first time I have tried this technique, and I think I will definitely be adding this to my routine.  Check it out:


Here is my attempt at this.  The first try did not go so well but I am pleased with second.


I used the Paisleys and Posies Suite which has been a go to set for me recently.  I scored my Delightful Dijon card stock an inch apart using my Simply Scored board and then stamped my background.  I added a strip of DSP and then layered on the sentiment.  I added the extra die cut paisleys for a finishing touch.  Here is the inside: 


I wanted to include the big paisley stamp on the inside above the sentiment.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card for today's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create and upload over at SSI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment