Friday, September 9, 2016

A Copper Congrats

Copper is so on trend right now.  And Stampin' Up! has it in embossing powder, specialty designer series paper, foil sheets and even thread.  I decided to use most of these beautiful products to make a lovely wedding card.  Check it out:


This turned out better than I had hoped.  Dont' you love it when that happens?  Of course when you start with such lovely specialty designer series paper, I mean there is no where to go but up, right?  The Night of Navy with Copper Foil accents is so pretty.  I took a scrap of Very Vanilla and heat embossed the Congrats sentiment and mounted it on a scallop square die cut of Copper Foil sheets.  The pearls took this card to the next level for sure!  Here is the inside:


I had a little sliver of the DSP left over when I cut, so I decided to put in inside.  I thought about doing some more heat embossing and then I realized that the card was perfect.  Stick a fork in it, done!

Head over to SSI for more Celebration Cards, for birthday, anniversaries and weddings!  

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! What beautiful paper, and I love all the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! What beautiful paper, and I love all the copper!

    ReplyDelete