Monday, September 12, 2016

September Card Sketch

Can you believe its already September?  Its almost halfway over.  I feel like the days are so long but the weeks fly by?  Anyways we have an awesome sketch for you over at SSI this week.  Check it out:

I was able to get a card created with this sketch in a snap.  That is what happens when you start with a great sketch.  Here it is:


I got a chance to use the Spooky Fun bundle, which I just had to have.  The witches, bats, and pumpkins were perfect for those circles.  I didn't have my Halloween DSP when I was making my card, but I remembered the Bright Designer Series Patterned paper stack I had and grabbed some Pumpkin Pie polka dot paper.  This made a perfect cute Halloween card and I just love the sentiment.  Here is the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card for this super sketch.  Now I want to see what you can make.  Head back to SSI and upload your creation today!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment