Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pinterest Inspired

Pinterest is the home of so much inspiration, from sketches, color palettes, themes and techniques.  Today I am showcasing a creative use for he large butterfly thinlit die.  As beautiful as this butterfly is, I was worried that it either didn't fit on a traditional card or that it would overwhelm it.  And then I saw this card on Pinterest from Regina Andari.


How adorable right?  It looks like like the butterfly is just taking a break from flight on those flowers.  I love how it pops off the page.  Here is the card I created that was inspired by that.


I decided to use some tools that I hadn't played with very much and of course now I want to use them even more!  This card is actually an easel card.  Here it is popped up:


Thanks so much for looking!  Have you seen all of the other Pinterest inspired projects over at SSI?  Go check them out!

  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment