Friday, February 13, 2015

Blendabilities

I just LOVE these alcohol based markers from Stampin' Up!  I love to sit and color, I find it so relaxing.  I am still working on my shading and blending but for now I am loving all my creations.  And I love that you can earn a set of Blendabilites free for Sale-A-Bration.  Here are a few of my recent creations using these fabulous markers.  


I just love this lemon from A Happy Thing.  I actually used lots of Sale-A-Bration items in this card.  Here is a close up of the coloring:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Here is a card I made using the gorgeous peacock from the Annual Catalog:



Here are a few close ups, one of the coloring and the other of the sponged Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for looking!  Be sure to check out all the great samples from the designers over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment