Friday, February 6, 2015

Occasions Bundles

I just love the bundled products in the Occasions Catalog.  I am embarrassed to admit how many of them I have.  I just love the versatility of the bundles and saving money is great too (15% off)!  Today I am sharing some creations with my favorite bundle the Butterfly Basics bundle.  First up we have a simple card in some pretty spring colors.  I guess I was hoping the groundhog would be wrong and spring will be here soon.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Up next I have another card using a brighter color palette and some different stamps along with the blender pens.  




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This bundle is a little on the pricier side, but it brings you that much closer to a free Sale-A-Bration item.  Below I am using the Irresistibly Yours DSP sponged in Wild Wasabi.  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


And finally I have a little pocket card made with the Treat Bag Dies and the Painted Blooms DSP.  I also tried my hand at making a tassel with the Soft Sky Bakers Twine.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you are thinking of getting this fantastic bundle, don't forget to add pearls and rhinestones for the butterflies.  Check back with the other designers at SSI for more bundles!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job showcasing this bundle. I am so glad I got this bundle. Thanks for inkspiring me with your ideas!

    ReplyDelete