Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Design Team Search

I was so excited to see that one of my favorite blogs was looking for more design team members, I had to apply.  We were asked to submit some work.  So here are a few of my projects:


This is a flip card I made for a swap.  It was a lot of work, but I love the finished product.  The flip card have become one of my favorite Fancy Folds because the Thinlits make it so easy!  And I just love the Get Your Santa On stamp set.  It is so fun and playful and it gave me a chance to color with my Blendabilities!  




Here is the first page of my son's album.  I was thrilled to see Stampin' Up! offer Project Life, here is the Little Moments set.  The colors are gender neutral and the journal prompts are perfect.  


Finally here is an Angel Ornament I made with the Gift Bow Die along with the All is Calm DSP.  These Angel ornaments are so easy to make with all the fabulous Stampin' Up! punches.  

Thanks for looking...I could have filled this entry with so much more.  It was hard to pick a few projects, but please poke around my page since I have shared lots of creations here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment